Truffles add subtle, earthy flavor to this creamy aioli.
- Use this aioli to add distinctive flavor to sandwiches and roasted vegetables.
- Squeeze on grilled or roasted chicken.
- For a real treat drizzle over French Fries or Tater Tots.
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
Truffle Aioli Lobster Rolls
- 2 pounds fresh cooked lobster meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Terrapin Ridge Farms Truffle Aioli
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 6 New England style split-top hot dog buns
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soft butter
- Lemon wedges
- Bib lettuce optional
Ingredients: canola oil, water, dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), vinegar, dried whole egg, extra virgin olive oil, salt, sugar, natural flavor, dried garlic, black truffle mushrooms, xanthan gum