If you haven't made Mississippi Pot Roast yet you are in for a treat. Super easy and fast prep and so delicious.
Our version is a bit healthier with no added sugar, preservatives or dairy. Also included is our premium poultry seasoning blend and a recipe to make Divine Chicken in the slow cooker without relying on canned soup.
Includes two recipes and makes 3 -4 meals each serving at least 6 people. All premium spice blend with none of the added junk.
What you will need:
- 3-4 lb boneless chuck roast
- 8-10 pepperoncini (mild pickled green peppers- found in the pickle aisle)
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dry Mississippi Pot Roast Mix
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Rub flour into chuck roast
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, when hot lightly sear roast on all sides (3 minutes per side)
- Place roast in crock pot - top with butter, pepperoncini, & Mississippi Pot Roast Mix
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve with potatoes, egg noodles, or on rolls.
Ingredients: garlic, onion, parsley, salt, black pepper, chives, dill, lemon
Made in Glenville NY