This compact variety has all the perks of a great delicata: the first winter squash to ripen; sweet, firm flesh; and great flavor. Unlike other varieties, though, this one is compact enough to grow in a large container or smaller garden space. Bred for Powdery Mildew Resistance. Expect anywhere from 2-5 ripe fruits from each plant. 30 seeds
- To start indoors, sow one seed per cell.
- Transplant when seedlings have one healthy set of true leaves.
- Or, direct sow in clumps of 2-3 seeds, thinning to the strongest seedling.
- Harvest fruits when they have obtained full deep yellow color.
- Bush habit, suitable for smaller spaces or a large container.