Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup is a home-style medley of colorful peas, carrots and corn that are delicately seasoned with dill. Combined with gluten free corn pasta, this delightful 30 minute soup is a family favorite.
Certified Gluten Free
Gluten Free Corn Pasta, Carrot, Onion, Corn, Green Pea, Celery, Shallot, Scallion, Garlic, Dill, Savory.
What you need:
- 6 cups chicken broth (48 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut up. (12-16 oz.)
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth and water to a boil. Reduce heat, and stir in chicken and contents of the soup mix.
- Return to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to stand 5 minutes. Serve with cornbread or other soft roll and enjoy.