Award-winning Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce is packed with anti-oxidants and combines blueberries, peppers, and spices to create a savory-sweet hot sauce you are sure to love.
Enjoy with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, sausage, and eggs. Pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers for a delicious party favor.
Ingredients: Blueberries, Orange Juice, Vinegar, Peppers, Brown Sugar, Lime Juice, Onion, Salt. 5 oz bottle
Looking to try something new? Check out this recipe for Spicy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Das Güd Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix butter and sugars. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla and hot sauce.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl. Slowly add to butter/sugar mix, careful not to overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before eating.