A delightfully easy way to make a delicious homemade dessert in very short order.
- Peel, core and slice 5-6 cups of apples or peaches, fill baking dish with fruit.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter and mix thoroughly with Wildwood Apple Crisp Mix w/ Oats mix.
- Spread over fruit.
- Bake until fruit is tender and topping is golden.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Apple Cranberry Directions:
- Blend or slice 1 C frozen cranberries and 1/2 C brown sugar in a blender or food processor.
- Mix cranberries and apples together and put in baking dish, follow apple crisp directions.
Product Contains: WHEAT
Ingredients: Sugar, Flour, Oats, Cinnamon
Apple & Peach Crisp Mix